Student records request center

Welcome message

Former Students, Educational Institutions and authorized 3rd parties have the option of requesting student records, transcripts, immunization records and education verifications online.

Complete the online form, submit payment and receive updates as your request is processed. Fast, Secure and Easy.

Step 1

Select the School you/the student last attended.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is an official high school transcript?

An official transcript is a copy of your official cumulative record which includes the following details, if available:

The official transcript does not include discipline records or Special Education records. Special Education records are stored separately- please contact Student Services for more information.

How much does it cost to order a high school transcript, age verification or copy of immunization record?

$4.00 per item + a flat $2.00 processing fee per order.

How much does it cost for a graduation verification?

$10.00 per request + a $5.95 processing fee per order.

How long does it take to process a transcript request?

The normal processing time is three to five working days.

Can you confirm when my college has received my transcript?

A confirmation email will be sent from the Vance County Schools confirming that your transcript has been mailed to the college of your choice. We cannot confirm when a particular college actually processes the transcript. Please be aware that in busy times colleges and universities may take several days to process transcripts.

What is included in a Graduation Verification?

The Graduation Verification verifies a former student’s name, school of attendance, dates of attendance and date of graduation. Completed verifications are emailed from the school records custodian to the requesting agent.

Can I get a copy of my SAT Scores?

SAT scores may be listed in your transcript. If they are not, you must request those scores directly from the College Board, the administrators of SAT testing. More information can be found on their website or by phone at 866.756.7346.

Where can I get my GED or Adult Education Diploma?

Vance County Schools does not have diploma or GED copies. The only copy of diplomas is handed out at graduation. An official transcript or Graduation Verification Letter can be used in lieu of a diploma.

Contact Us

For technical support or if you are having issues completing the form, please email

If you have questions about the content of your educational record, please call the Vance County Schools Student Services Department at 252-492-2127 Ext. 2800