If you are a CURRENTLY ENROLLED student, or withdrew / graduated after 11/12 school year, please contact your High School Registrar. Authorized Third Parties should contact High School Registrar for years of attendance after 11/12. Schools Tab

Former Students and Authorized Third Parties.

How much does it cost a former student to request documents from their Student Record?
How much does it cost an authorized 3rd Party to request documents from a Student’s record?
How long does it take to process a request?
Can you confirm when my college has received my transcript?
Can I get a copy of my SAT Scores? ACT Scores