For technical support or if you are having issues completing the form, please email
If you have a question regarding the content of your student record, please contact the High School registrar at your High School.

You must use your Naviance Family Connection Account to request a transcript. You need your

Username: Student's 6-digit ID#
Password: Student's date of birth (MMDDYYYY)
Pay $2 per transcript fee in the Registrar's Office.

Continue to Naviance