Student records request center

Online Student Records Request Form

Former Students, Educational Institutions and authorized 3rd parties have the option of requesting student records, transcripts, immunization records and education verifications online.

Complete the online form, submit payment and receive updates as your request is processed. Fast, Secure and Easy.

Step 1

Select the School you/the student last attended.

Frequently Asked Questions

1) What is an official high school transcript?

An official transcript is stamped with a raised seal and signed. It is an official copy of a student’s academic history. The transcript is considered “unofficial” when the seal on the envelope is broken.

2) How much does it cost to order a high school transcript, age verification or copy of immunization record?

$5.00 per item + a flat $2.00 processing fee per order.

3) How much does it cost for a graduation verification?

$12.00 per request + a $5.95 processing fee per order.

4) How long does it take to process a transcript request?

The normal processing time is three to five working days.

5) Can you confirm when my college has received my transcript?

A confirmation email will be sent from the Fort Mill School District confirming that your transcript has been mailed to the college of your choice. We cannot confirm when a particular college actually processes the transcript. Please be aware that in busy times colleges and universities may take several days to process transcripts.

6) What is included in a Graduation Verification?

The Graduation Verification verifies a former student’s name, school of attendance, dates of attendance and date of graduation. Completed verifications are emailed from the school records custodian to the requesting agent.

7) What if I am looking for other student records, not immunization or a transcript?

There is a $5.00 fee for record retrieval; note on the Online Transcript Request Form what information you need and we will search the archives and let you know if we have been successful.

8) Where can I get my GED or Adult Education Diploma?

FMSD does not have diploma or GED copies. You can request these directly for the South Carolina Department of Education at 830-734-8040 or SC State Education web page

Contact Us

For technical support or if you are having issues completing the form, please email

If you have questions about the content of your educational record, please contact the registrar at the school that processed your transcript order.

Fort Mill High School (FMHS)
George Fish High Schools (closed)
Phone: 803-548-1900

Nation Ford High School (NFHS)
Phone: 803-835-0000