1) What is an official high school transcript?
An official transcript is stamped with a raised seal and signed. It is an official copy of a student’s academic history. The transcript is considered “unofficial” when the seal on the envelope is broken.
2) How much does it cost to order a high school transcript, age verification or copy of immunization record?
$5.00 per item + a flat $2.00 processing fee per order.
3) How much does it cost for a graduation verification?
$12.00 per request + a $5.95 processing fee per order.
4) How long does it take to process a transcript request?
The normal processing time is three to five working days.
5) Can you confirm when my college has received my transcript?
A confirmation email will be sent from the Fort Mill School District confirming that your transcript has been mailed to the college of your choice. We cannot confirm when a particular college actually processes the transcript. Please be aware that in busy times colleges and universities may take several days to process transcripts.
6) What is included in a Graduation Verification?
The Graduation Verification verifies a former student’s name, school of attendance, dates of attendance and date of graduation. Completed verifications are emailed from the school records custodian to the requesting agent.
7) What if I am looking for other student records, not immunization or a transcript?
There is a $5.00 fee for record retrieval; note on the Online Transcript Request Form what information you need and we will search the archives and let you know if we have been successful.
8) Where can I get my GED or Adult Education Diploma?
FMSD does not have diploma or GED copies. You can request these directly for the South Carolina Department of Education at 830-734-8040 or SC State Education web page