Transcripts, Immunization Records and Graduation Verification Requests

For your convenience former student records requests and graduation verifications must be submitted online.

Current Student

If you are a current student you may request your transcript online! Just click below to get started

Former Students Colleges and Universities, Agencies

You can conveniently request your student records or graduation verifications online by clicking on the banner below:

Former Student Documents Fees:

Official High School Transcript

Graduation Status, Grades, Final Transcript.

Immunization Records

A timeline of vaccinations received.

Birth Certificate

Copy of an official document issued to record a person's birth

Social Security Card

A copy of a card containing a Social Security number (SSN)

Deferred Action Packet

Contains aspects of your student record that contain some of the requirements to complete the DACA application.

Replacement Diploma

If your original Diploma was lost, a replacement diploma can created and printed. It is not a copy of you original diploma.

Colleges, Universities, Agencies Document Fees:

Official Transcript

$5 for one official transcript

Graduation Status, Grades, Final Transcript.

Graduation Verification

An electronic verification sent via email that verifies the Student's Name While Attending, High School Name, Last Year Attended, and Graduation Status.

Questions about your order? You have several ways to get help:

Please go to and click on the live chat option in the lower left of the screen.
Reply to your order confirmation email to instantly create a support ticket.